Squads Of Quads (1956)
Click on the arrow on the screen to watch this YouTube video
British Pathé – Grosvenor House, London. “St. Neots quadruplets, Ann, Ernest, Paul and Michael Miles celebrate their 21st birthday with other England’s quads. “
- The quadruplets in line marching into the room;
- Coles quads – Edna, Frances, Marie and Patricia.
- Taylor quads – Paul, Kevin, Robert and Annette.
- Good quads – Bridget, Jennifer, Frances and Elizabeth.
- Miles quads, headed by Ann Miles.
” The base of the 21st birthday party cake, showing writing in icing on cake “Congratulations Ann, Ernest, Paul and Michael.” Pan up to the top of the cake with “21” on the top. LV. The Miles quads around the cake with the Coles quads. CU. One of the Coles Quads being held up by Ernest Miles. CU. Ann Miles holding one of the Coles quads. LV. The Taylor quads walk into the picture, and meet the Coles quads together with the Miles quads, they all stand around the cake. CU. Michael Miles talking to Annette Taylor and one of the Coles quads. LV. Paul Miles with Ann standing behind the Coles and Taylor quads. CU. Taylor and Coles quads. SV. The Good quads shaking hands with the Miles quads. CU. Pan, two of the Good Quads. SV. The Good quads talking to one of the Miles quads. SV. Four mothers. CU. Left to right: Mrs Coles of Pimlico, pan to Mrs Taylor of Edmonton, pan to Mrs Miles pan to Mrs Good. GV. All the quads round the birthday cake and watching Ann Miles cut the cake. CU. & SV. Ann Miles cutting the cake. SV. The quads eating cake. SV. Two boys of the Taylor quads eating cake. CU. Two girls of the Good quads eating cake. SV. Pan, mass of photographers. LV. The Taylor, Coles, Good and Miles quads all round the birthday cake.”
Which page would you like to see next?
- Page 1 Eaton Socon St Mary’s Church Fire of 1930 – St Neots Through Time
- Page 2 Bedford to st neots. In the 1950s
- Page 3 The Quads Come Of Age (1956)
- Page 4 Squads Of Quads (1956)
- Page 5 St Neots Rowing Club events from 1957-1958
- Page 6 Barford Power Station, St Neots, Cambridgeshire getting blow up on blue peter
- Page 7 SKATEBOARDING – The search for double chin – 1990
- Page 8 Leaving St. Neots – December 1990 – Network SouthEast Class 317
- Page 9 St Neots Heyday photos
- Page 10 Berkley Street – St Neots Through Time
- Page 11 St. Neots Bridge Old and New
- Page 12 Market Square WWI – St.Neots
- Page 13 ST NEOTS SKATEBOARDING LINES 2
- Page 14 St.neots market square
- Page 15 On The Road in St. Neots
- Page 16 St.Neots in the snow.
- Page 17 Cornerstone St. Neots
- Page 18 St. Neots
- Page 19 30th Anniversary Celebrations – St Neots Evangelical Church
- Page 20 St Neots Radio Rally August 2011
- Page 21 St Neots Town Team Portas Pilot Bid
- Page 22 St Neots Half Marathon 18 Nov 2012
- Page 23 St Neots Little Flood Nov 26th 2012
- Page 24 Barrett’s of St.Neots