The pretty market town of Chatteris is found in the Cambridgeshire Fenland district. It’s in a region called East of England and is 27 miles north of the historic university town of Cambridge.
The population of just over 8000 people has a sense of community spirit and many volunteers organise interesting and enjoyable local events for the town.
Thanks to Lenka Page from Pixabay for the photo at the top of this page. The Tamalik Air De Havilland Canada DHC-6-100 Twin Otter was acquired by the North London Parachute Centre (based in Chatteris) in 2010.
Chatteris Soldiers Who Died in The Battle Of Passchendaele WW1
The arrow on the screen starts the short YouTube film
27 Nov 2013 – Chatteris Remembers: Teaching resource for the Chatteris Remembers Heritage Lottery Funded Project
Which page would you like to see next?
- Page 1 Chatteris Soldiers Who Died in The Battle Of Passchendaele WW1
- Page 2 Ed Purcell Chatteris Festival (2001)
- Page 3 Medieval Festival (2009)
- Page 4 Chatteris Historic Parade (2010)
- Page 5 Playing at the Skate Park (2011)
- Page 6 Chatteris Medieval Festival (2011)
- Page 7 Chatteris In Bloom (2011)
- Page 8 Archaeological Dig: Cromwell Community College (2012)
- Page 9 Chatteris Diamond Jubilee Bunting (2012)
- Page 10 Christmas Lights (2012)
- Page 11 Chatteris ‘Anglia In Bloom’ Launch(2013)
- Page 12 Chatteris Community Hub Opens (2013)
- Page 13 Chatteris Summer Parade (2013)
- Page 14 Chatteris Walking Parade (2014)
- Page 15 Chatteris Remembrance Parade (2014)
- Page 16 Chatteris Festival Parade (2015)
- Page 17 Fenland Broom Dance Heritage Open Day (2015)
See other locations on our Sitemap for England