Burton-on-Trent in Flood (2012)
Published on 27 Nov 2012 by TheBurtonRam.
A circular tour of the Burton washlands as the Trent peaked at 3.70m on 26th November 2012. Taken from the Drakelow Station.
In the year 2000 the peak hit a slightly higher level of 3.79.
Which video would you like to see next?
- Page 1 Burton On Trent Buses (2001)
- Page 2 Bass Brewery Bus Running Day Burton upon Trent (2003)
- Page 3 The Flood Levels in Burton on Trent (2007)
- Page 4 Theatre Cats Stage School Burton on Trent (2008)
- Page 5 Burton on Trent Restaurants (2009)
- Page 6 Folk night at the Coopers Tavern, Burton (2010)
- Page 7 Bass Malting Tower Demolished (2012)
- Page 8 Burton Abbey (2012)
- Page 9 Burton-on-Trent in Flood (2012)
- Page 10 Maps of Burton-Upon-Trent, England (2014)