Bass Malting Tower Demolished (2012)
Published to YouTube on 27 Mar 2012 by stimulusmusic.
The Bass Malting Tower was demolished in March 2012, to make way for a new and advanced energy centre which would reduce energy demands of the local brewery by 20% by 2020.
It was part of the £175 million five-year investment programme Molson Coors announced for its breweries in the UK, £100 million of which was earmarked for its premises and facilities in Burton.
You can read more about this site in the Derbyshire Live newspaper article published on 17 October 2018.
Which video would you like to see next?
- Page 1 Burton On Trent Buses (2001)
- Page 2 Bass Brewery Bus Running Day Burton upon Trent (2003)
- Page 3 The Flood Levels in Burton on Trent (2007)
- Page 4 Theatre Cats Stage School Burton on Trent (2008)
- Page 5 Burton on Trent Restaurants (2009)
- Page 6 Folk night at the Coopers Tavern, Burton (2010)
- Page 7 Bass Malting Tower Demolished (2012)
- Page 8 Burton Abbey (2012)
- Page 9 Burton-on-Trent in Flood (2012)
- Page 10 Maps of Burton-Upon-Trent, England (2014)