Aberdeen In The 1940s
Aberdeen City Centre and Docks (1949)
Published on 1 Feb 2010 by National Library of Scotland. Busy street scenes in the centre of Aberdeen in 1949. The clip is from The Scottish Screen Archive collection.
If you want to watch this 1.5 minute film, you can view it here.
Published on 28 Jul 2013 by cigaretteheid. A look at neighbourhoods and businesses in Aberdeen.
Which page would you like to see next?
- Page 1 Old Photographs of Aberdeen in Scotland
- Page 2 Old Photographs Of Bieldside
- Page 3 Days Gone By At George Street
- Page 4 Aberdeen Cinema Tour
- Page 5 Newsreel about the Codonas Amusement Park
- Page 6 Aberdeen Beach
- Page 7 British Drama League Record (1920s/1930s)
- Page 8 Union Street in Aberdeen (1930s)
- Page 9 Aberdeen City Centre and Docks (1949)
- Page 9 Aberdeen (1940s/50s)
- Page 10 Aberdeen Scotland (1940s/50s)
- Page 11 Aberdeen (1950s)
- Page 12 Aberdeen and Scotland (1950s)
- Page 13 Aberdeen Children of the 1950s (2016)
- Page 14 Christmas was outlawed in Scotland until the 1950s (2017)
- Page 15 Aberdeen Trawlermen Past & Present
- Page 16 The Fishtrade People (20th Century)