Aberdeen In The 1930s
British Drama League Record (1920s/1930s)
Published on 21 Nov 2016 by videocurios.
Here’s a fascinating 78 rpm 12-inch shellac record which brings you the authentic Aberdeen Scotland dialect Dialect of the 1920s/1930s.
Created by The British Drama League, this record features the voice of John Oliphant of Fife, Scotland.
Which page would you like to see next?
- Page 1 Old Photographs of Aberdeen in Scotland
- Page 2 Old Photographs Of Bieldside
- Page 3 Days Gone By At George Street
- Page 4 Aberdeen Cinema Tour
- Page 5 Newsreel about the Codonas Amusement Park
- Page 6 Aberdeen Beach
- Page 7 British Drama League Record (1920s/1930s)
- Page 8 Union Street in Aberdeen (1930s)
- Page 9 Aberdeen City Centre and Docks (1949)
- Page 9 Aberdeen (1940s/50s)
- Page 10 Aberdeen Scotland (1940s/50s)
- Page 11 Aberdeen (1950s)
- Page 12 Aberdeen and Scotland (1950s)
- Page 13 Aberdeen Children of the 1950s (2016)
- Page 14 Christmas was outlawed in Scotland until the 1950s (2017)
- Page 15 Aberdeen Trawlermen Past & Present
- Page 16 The Fishtrade People (20th Century)